Topic: HDSP 9632 and AEB4 outputs - Can't hear my analoge through speakers

Hi there,

At first of all I have to say I'm glad about the products. The sound is spectacular. But I have a little problem since I connect my new AEB4-O. I did had 2 breakout boxes, the original that came with the 9632 and one custom made with XLR outputs. I used both by using a VGA splitter. The original for the phono inputs so I can record and listen my vinyl and the custom for the XLR outputs because of my speakers. I noticed that the sound quality was not as great as before while using both though a splitter and also read that a setup like that is not supported by the card, so I bought the AEB4-O. 2 of the the jack outputs go to my speakers while I can still record my vinyl using the analog phono inputs of the original breakout box. I want to listen to vinyl and also be able to record it.

But thats the problem: I don't hear my vinyl through the speakers while playing. Only after recorded and being played as a wav or mp3, thats no problem. Before with the 2 breakout boxes and a VGA splitter it was both possible.

So what can I do to listen to my vinyl separately without first recording it? I tried different settings but I give it up

BlaqSpark

Re: HDSP 9632 and AEB4 outputs - Can't hear my analoge through speakers

http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5039

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

ehm.. I can see it play in Totalmix and the volumes are up.

BlaqSpark wrote:

ehm.. I can see it play in Totalmix and the volumes are up.

Where exactly?

Regards,
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME