Topic: My ADI-8 DS is broken. Where can I get it fixed?

My 10 year ADI-8 DS is now broken. During a coffee break in a recording session a couple of weeks ago one of the AD converters failed and the smell of burned electronics filled the controll room. Luckily a Fireface 800 was easy to lend at site and the session could go on in a little while.

But of cource I'd like to get the ADI-8 DS fixed and wonder where to best get that service. I tried to contact Fitzpatrick in Sweden but I guess there contact form on their website is not working properly because no one bothered to bet back to me. I should probably call them but then again this should be a good place to get a correct answer. I live in Sweden but sending the unit to Germany is not really a problem.

The ADI-8 DS together with a digiface has been a good sounding reliable solution for many years. And I can just say the same thing for my Fireface 800 that probably was one of the first units in Sweden.

/anders

Nuendo 7/Cubase 8.5|Windows 10/OSX10.10|Fireface800&UFX|3xUAD-2|5xGenelec1030,1x7060|SPL SMC