1 (edited by ericmitc 2011-03-24 17:56:35)

Topic: problem with hdsp card and multiface 1

Hello, i have a big problem with my interface.

first of all:
before i installed the hdsp card i used a 9636 card in my pc without any problems.
i disassembled the 9636 and deinstalled the driver and all the registry entries,  then i installed the hdsp card (multiface)
in the same slot as i used the 9636. As i started cubase i got a system error " cant open Multiface an1+2" and the system crashed. the same using winamp.  i deinstalled all drivers (the latest and i also flashed  the hdsp card).
After that i put the card into another pci slot without change.... the same error occured ...

is there a wrong irq setting the cause or what am i doing wrong ?? please help me.

eric

using windows xp 32 bit sp3,

Re: problem with hdsp card and multiface 1

Are these channels in use by the operating system as default audio device?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: problem with hdsp card and multiface 1

Können auch in deutsch schreiben..

nein ich hab nur die kanäle "an 1+2" ausgänge für die ausgabe in sounds und audiogeräte. cubase gibt mir jetzt die meldung "no valid asio driver found" listet zwar die hammerfall dsp aber nix passiert.  als ich geflasht habe , kam die meldung "succes". sollte ja alles gut sein. habe der karte auch eine eigene irq nummer zugewiesen- so wars auchmit der 9636.

hängt es evtl an dem neuem treiber? gibt es noch einen alten... muß ich dann die karte auf eine ältere versionsnummer zurückflashen?-- schätze doch oder ?

viele fragezeichen über meinem kopf...