1 (edited by chilly 2011-05-14 21:49:23)

Topic: Stereo sound from headphones?

Is this true that to get stereo sound from headphoness similar to speakers stereo sound i have to set "width" parameter in total mix to 75 when i am using headphones ?

Thank u :-)

Re: Stereo sound from headphones?

I think that's not true, consider that headphone & speaker are 2 different monitoring system, you should treat them as 2 different beast smile

Not to mention that even every headphone have different stereo image one of another...so there are no ONE 'magic' width parameter to make it the same wink

agushardiman wrote:

I think that's not true, consider that headphone & speaker are 2 different monitoring system, you should treat them as 2 different beast smile

Not to mention that even every headphone have different stereo image one of another...so there are no ONE 'magic' width parameter to make it the same wink

Thank u.

that's what i thought. but i just have readen in the Internet that people seid that if to set with to 75 % u will get a speakers like sound because as u know  with headphones when the sound is paned at full, u hear the sound only in one ears, but with speakers no metter how hard it panned u hear the sound always with both ears ...

by the way I have sennheizer hd 800.

but thanks  for just conferm my thoughts.
i guess u are right, thay are just different beasts

good luck

Maybe you could try using special plugins for this purpose... like "Refined Audiometrics HDPHX" or "Toneboosters TB Isone" or similar...

Regards,

b.

https://granurise.com

minimalB wrote:

Maybe you could try using special plugins for this purpose... like "Refined Audiometrics HDPHX" or "Toneboosters TB Isone" or similar...

Regards,

b.

thanks for the suggestion