Topic: RayDat and MacPro

Trying to figure out why my RayDat card is not working. From my install of this unit, I noticed that the piggyback card was delivering ADAT, then it stopped. My ADAT 1 port stopped syncing. ADAT2 works fine, AES is fine and I don't use SPIDF. I have switched cables, rebooted, refreshed PRAM and have given up trying to figure it out. What is RME's policy on warantee of this unit (purchased in Feb 2011)? Are these cards prone to these issues? Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: RayDat and MacPro

Please be more specific about the nature of the problem.

There is a two-year warranty, and no known problem.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: RayDat and MacPro

Thanks for the quick response. I have an 8 core mac running 10.5 OS X. I use an SSL Alphalink via ADAT with a Lucid GenX 96 clock as clock sounrce master. I am running DP 7.22. When I installed the cards, I had audio passing into only 16 channels of the master card, not the piggyback card. I took it upon myself after my post to find out why the original settings weren't working. I reinstalled everything and the card says "sync" for ADAT 1 and 2 but no audio passes through them. I packaged up the piggyback card to send back to RME. Please help me to get 16 channels up and running. My AES output works fine. I do not have signal running through totalmix escept for the AES channels.