Topic: Kontakt Issues with FF800

I cant open Kontakt via standalone. I will have the FF connected. Start up Kontakt. It wont load. Once I turn the FF off it loads right away. What gives? When I restart the FF after Kontakt loaded it sees the FF.

Also, when im using Kontakt as a VST I cant change presets when the session loads. Everything is stuck. Im thinking this has something to do with my FF because of the standalone issues. HELP please!

Win 7 64

REAPER 64

Latest drivers installed.

TI chipset with legacy drivers.

Re: Kontakt Issues with FF800

Driver 3.044 might help if this is a multi-client issue.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Is this driver out? All I see is on the driver page is 3.034.

4 (edited by lxm9096 2011-05-24 22:30:35)

NM. Found the beta. Installed and I still have the exact same problems. Can you please look into it.

If I use ASIO4ALL it will open Kontakt.

Kontakt version?

Just a heads up someone else on the REAPER forums seems to have the EXACT same problem with the same setup. Something about the FF800(or drivers) and Kontakt dosent add up.

Is this being addressed? I would love an update. I dont want to sell my FF.

Sold my FF. Thanks for nothing. Bought another device. Problem is gone. Better performance. I will not be buying RME again.

10 (edited by Yuval 2011-06-05 01:32:35)

FF800 and Kontakt 423 freezes on my system, rendering it unuseable. Had to completely uninstall Kontakt. No problems with anything else. Has anyone else experienced the same problem with it? Windows 7x64 latest beta driver.