Topic: Hello to everyone here!

Hi! I hope I'm not in breach of forum etiquette here but for my first post here I thought I'd just introduce myself, instead of only posting if I had a question or (shudder) a problem with my RME product.

In any case, I've just become the proud owner of a Fireface UC and look forward to setting it up in my studio with is centered around a 64 bit Windows 7 computer with Cubase 6 on it. I've already been reading several of the very informative threads here to get an idea of what to look out for, but one of the reasons I bought this interface (aside from RME's good name and the great reviews they had in Sound On Sound magazine) is how active this forum is and how responsive the RME developers are to problems that come up. So I have good hope that it'll work just fine. Still, I may have to ask a question or two at some point. :-)

Re: Hello to everyone here!

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you won't mind if I shift the posting here.

And I hope you also won't mind if I say we would not like to see you here again so soon... fryingpan cool
Sorry, just kidding - I meant we do wish that the UC will be absolutely trouble-free for you and you won't need much help or support... Of course, you are always welcome if there are any questions.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

No of course; I put my post in the USB forum since I bought a FF UC but in retrospect this is a more logical place.

Well, looks like you won't be hearing a lot from me here indeed! :-) The UC worked perfectly; I used a 3 metre Lindy USB 2.0 cable to connect it since I needed more distance than the included USB cable, I also use my old PF2626 interface as an ADAT interface and it all works really well. The Totalmix interface is a revelation - really intuitive to use, best one I've seen so far. So, great product!

Marc JX8P wrote:

Hi! I hope I'm not in breach of forum etiquette here but for my first post here I thought I'd just introduce myself, instead of only posting if I had a question or (shudder) a problem with my RME product.

Something I should have done myself before posting here. How rude of me....my apologies...