Topic: FF800 Not Receiving ADAT Input Signal

So, I recently purchased my FireFace 800 interface and am having trouble hooking up my Presonus D8 to it.  They sync fine, and the D8 shows level but I'm not able to get a level in my DAW from my FireFace.  I know it's not the D8 because I've used it before with my old interface, and it worked flawless.  I've also tried different cables to make sure that was not the problem.  I'm pretty sure all my settings are set correctly too..  Clock mode is set to "Master", Preferred Sync Ref / Input Status is set to "ADAT 1" and says "Sync" next to it, Bandwidth Limit is set to "All Channels", Word Clock Out is set to "Single Speed", and my Sample Rate is set to "44100".  Any help is greatly appreciated!  I'm quite frustrated lol.  Thanks!

Re: FF800 Not Receiving ADAT Input Signal

As a side note, I'm getting level in total mix and digicheck..  But still not in my daw.

If this is the case, then it's only an issue of proper configuration of your DAW software.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

All this confusion over forgetting ADAT starts at channel 13 on the FF800, and not 9...  Haha.  Set up my DAW's I/O accordingly, and it's performing great.  Thanks!