Topic: Problem with my RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632

Hello,

I'm working with my rme Hammerfall HDSP 9632 since 4 or 5 years and I haven't had any problem.

Suddently, when I have tried to click on "Hammerfall DSP Settings" with right button, I can choose "Settings..." and "Exit", but if I try to click on "Settings..." or I do double click over the icon, it doesn't do anything, so I can't see the screen with my settings, where I can see if my ADAT system is correctly connected to my rme card (I can's see if say "Sync").

Do you know what could I do?

I have tried to download new drivers from the website (w2dsp_294.zip), but I only have get a version that, after install it, when I do double click over the "Hammerfall DSP Settings" icon, it shows me a screen that tell me:

"Warning:
RME Hammerfall DSP Hardware Mismatch!

This driver version requires a new interface firmware for enhanced functionality.

Please download the latest Flash Update Tool from RME's website to update your CardBus or PCI interface"

I have downloaded it (fut_win_dsp.zip), and in the README file, I can read that I have to execute hdsp_fut.exe, but, I do double click on the file and it doesn't do anything.

Could you help me?

I use Windows XP Professional SP 3

Thank you before all.