Topic: HDSP e MADI on Mac

Hi,

I am glad about this new forum exclusively for RME users.

This is my first post.

I've been recomending RME ever since I started using it ... my first card being Digi96/52 ...
way back in 2000. I have come a long way since then and in every project of mine from a jingle to my latest Hollywood movie RME products have served me extremely well... professionaly speaking.

I have a query to ask you. My friend wants to buy a HDSP e MADI card. How stable is it on a Mac / Logic set up. Are there any Driver issues.

Mac Pro with HDSP e MADI > Solid State XLogic Delta Link MADI HD > Direct to Protools.

Anything related to PC is my domain but sinc it is basically a MAC question, I am mailing it to you.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ganesh

Re: HDSP e MADI on Mac

Ganesh wrote:

I have a query to ask you. My friend wants to buy a HDSP e MADI card. How stable is it on a Mac / Logic set up. Are there any Driver issues.
Mac Pro with HDSP e MADI > Solid State XLogic Delta Link MADI HD > Direct to Protools.

This card is not yet shipping, but soon. It works very well on the Mac so far, and the drivers are very stable as they equal the ones available for the PCI card for a long time now.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: HDSP e MADI on Mac

Hi MC,

Thank you so much for your mail. I appreciate your prompt reply.

I have forwarded the same to my friend.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Ganesh.