1 (edited by Yorgos 2011-07-16 16:59:21)

Topic: Serious Problem With Ff400 !

While i had my computer on listening to some music my fireface went to the HOST STATE ( you know, the one with the red light )  for no apparent reason ( really i was away of my desktop at that time ), of course no sound was coming through and i couldn't open Fireface Mixer and Settings.

Then i restarted everything, computer and fireface, but the problem was still there. So, i remove the fireface drivers ( i followed the instructions that you have in the forum ) in order to install them again.

ok, i install the driver and my computer ask me to restart, as usual...so, the computer is back on and i guess that the drivers are in and i am ready to instal the fireface flash update but i get this ERROR message that no drivers or fireface device was found which is odd!!! Although the Fireface Mixer and Fireface settings are in my applications but they just don't open.

I tried to remove/instal them again but with no luck!

I will try to find a way but i don't know what's going on.

Please help and thanks in advance!

Snow leopard 10.6.8, Intel (i7)

Re: Serious Problem With Ff400 !

OK

Problem solved.

I just disconnect and re-connect the firewire cable ( for no reason, i just did it ) and when i opened my computer everything was installed...firmware and drivers and now everything's working good ( i hope )

I would be really interested to hear any theories about that.

Re: Serious Problem With Ff400 !

My FireFace 400 is in applications folder but will not open. It just started last night. I have unplugged it from the the computer & restarted, but it still will not open. Please help. -AprilRox@live.com