Topic: Using FF800 and FF400 at he same time (Mac)

Hello,
I'd like to know if are there users here using 2 interfaces at the same time. I bought a FF400 to replace my Multiface and stop using it as a converter via ADAT and start using what I was under the impression would be an integrated driver with my FF800. To my dismay I discover that I have to use Aggregate Device, which gave me problems in the past with an Apogee Symphony. It seems to work now but I experienced a couple of "No sound" moments in Logic 9.1.4 since I use the Aggregate Device driver. This doesn't happens with Itunes, only Logic is silent until I change the driver to FF800 ( I use FF800 and FF400)...
Anyone can share a tip?
regards

Re: Using FF800 and FF400 at he same time (Mac)

There is no alternative to the Aggregate Device, really... Have you correctly synced the devices, e.g. with Word Clock?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Using FF800 and FF400 at he same time (Mac)

They were synced with Spdif, not WC. They worked, but at some point gave me the describer problem. Can't test more now because it seems my FF800 will be repaired smile , so I put it in the box.

Being Aggregate Device the only option to use both I'd like to know if is there any difference of using a FF800 and a FF400 or a FF800 and a Multiface with ExpressCard, for example...
regards