1 (edited by betaguy 2011-09-10 17:43:19)

Topic: 11 or 12?

I just bought an HDSPe AIO,

the Readme.txt  in the 'fut_wdm_dspe.zip' file,
I downloaded from your site here:

http://www.rme-audio.de/en_downloads.ph … iver_hdspe

says the following:

"----------
V 2.21:
- Update of HDSPe AIO to V 11. AEB8-I/O did not work (ST7 and Internal ADAT Out).
-------------"

The description at the link says:
Flash Update Tool for HDSPe System. Updates HDSPe MADI card to firmware version 29, HDSPe PCI and HDSPe ExpressCard card to 18, RayDAT to 12, AES to 8, MADIface to 11, AIO to 12.
----------------
So, which is the AIO? 11 or 12 ?

Also, I did not install anything from the enclosed CD. I installed the Version 3.26 driver from your site.
Is there anything on the CD that needs to be installed?

Thanks

Re: 11 or 12?

If you look at the driver ReadMe file, Rev 12 for AIO is recommended since driver v3.24.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Jeff wrote:

If you look at the driver ReadMe file, Rev 12 for AIO is recommended since driver v3.24.

I don't understand your response.

The description on your web site says that the program will update the card to V12.

The description in the readme file says that the program will update the card to V11.

I opened the flash program and it stated my card is V 11. I did not proceed with the flash.

So, where do I get 12?

Thanks

Well, you missed the related section, I guess.

V 2.22:

- Update of HDSPe MADI to rev. 28, HDSPe RayDAT to rev. 12, HDSPe AES to rev. 8 and HDSPe AIO to rev. 12. In combination with driver 3.24 the TCO function has been improved significantly.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Sorry. I misinterpreted the readme.txt file.
Got it to V12. Thanks Jeff.

Still curious, if there is anything on the CD/DVD that I would need besides the manual?

I'm also a Sonar user. I remember years ago there was some weird thing with Sonar and RME (Digi9652).
Are there any special tweeks or drivers or apps or anything for RME/Sonar happiness?

Thanks

No, nothing else useful on the CD if you have internet access. You can download anything on the CD from the website for current versions. Also, nothing special for Sonar with current software/drivers.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Thanks