Topic: Pro Tools 9 & HDSPe AIO mic input dilema

Well, this is my first post on this site as I am new to RME.

Im on Windows 7 64. Running PT9 through an HDSPe AIO card into a Rosetta 200 and a couple of 500 series pres.  Pretty happy to get rid of the 003. The whole rig seems to be working fine - been recording lots of midi and mixing a whole bunch of stuff in PT.  However, when I record arm a track, I am unable to get any signal on the Pro Tools meter.

I have tested all my cables, all the possible i/o settings I can think of, tried creating new tracks and starting with factory i/o settings.  Don't really know what else there is to do. 

Help.

Re: Pro Tools 9 & HDSPe AIO mic input dilema

Do you see incoming signal in the RME HDSP mixer?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thanks for the reply Daniel.  NO.  Not getting a signal at the HDSP mixer.  Do the Pro Tools i/o settings affect the signal getting to the mixer? I'm thinking not.  Tried all the presets, mute and solo buttons, and bought up all the faders in the mixer, to no avail.

Is anyone on here familiar with Rosetta 200's? I can't remember.  When sending a mic signal into the Rosetta, can you usually see it on Rosetta meter? Because I'm not getting and meter action on the Rosetta either.

The incoming signal is not affected by any buttons or faders in the mixer. Is the Rosetta connected digitally? If so how and does the HDSP settings window show a sync?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Yes.  The Rosetta is connected digitally via ADAT. Input status sync via ADAT.

Ok.  The Rosetta is metering.  The HDSP mixer is now metering, but for some reason I cant get a signal into a Pro Tools meter.  Tried so many i/o settings in PT my head is spinning.  Anyone have a basic i/o setting with a similar setup that they can email me?