Topic: Digicheck (Playback) Channels at 192Khz - NOT WORKING!!!

Hi,
I can't get any signal from my Playback Channels in some of digicheck's functions that don't have a (Output) choice in the Record Device setup (like the Spectral analyzer and Global Record) at 192Khz. The strange thing is, however, at lower sample rates, i can get the signal at the playback channels in these functions and others (like the 4-bar level meter and the phase analysis), but at 192Khz, i can't get any signals from the same playback channels that worked fine at 96Khz, and the only way to get signal from them, is using the (Output) channel selection in some functions only, which is not available in the Spectral analyzer as an example. Also, the Input Channel selection works fine and i can get signal from the inputs at any sample rate, so, it seems like the problem is only in the Playback channels at 192Khz. Is it a hardware problem? my PC is a Core i7 running W7 Ultimate at 8 GB of ram.

Thank you,

Michael.

FF UFX - ARC - U87Ai - 828Mk3 Hybrid - Digimax FS - Tascam MH8 - MIDI Express 128, 24GB RAM, i7-3630

Re: Digicheck (Playback) Channels at 192Khz - NOT WORKING!!!

Oh and By the way, My device is a Fireface UFX with the latest firmware update, and the Digicheck Version is 5.32. I have tried 5.33 but it did not work as well.

FF UFX - ARC - U87Ai - 828Mk3 Hybrid - Digimax FS - Tascam MH8 - MIDI Express 128, 24GB RAM, i7-3630