Topic: Hammerfall® DSP System Multiface STANDALONE

HELLO Could anyone tell me if its possible to use this Hammerfall® DSP System Multiface as a standalone ad covnerter?

Re: Hammerfall® DSP System Multiface STANDALONE

Sorry, no.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

and what about the disconnect mode on page 41 of the manual .. what makes that different opposed to standalone mode?

a) It requires the MF to be connected to a card for configuration
b) Settings will only be retained as long as there is uninterrupted power supply. After that, back to a)..

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Sorry, I would like to enter in this topics because i would like to use my old multiface box as a converter with my new babyface. I still have my powermac, and i have my cardbus inside to connect the multiface, and set it to use it after in disconnect mode.
Wich is the correct procedure?

I have set all the volumes as i want in matrix mode, after i flag the disconnect button, and after i detached the rme box. But when i connect the power supply, the red light stays on.

Thank youuuu

As soon as the MF loses power, all settings are gone...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

sentiero76 wrote:

Sorry, I would like to enter in this topics because i would like to use my old multiface box as a converter with my new babyface. I still have my powermac, and i have my cardbus inside to connect the multiface, and set it to use it after in disconnect mode.
Wich is the correct procedure?

I have set all the volumes as i want in matrix mode, after i flag the disconnect button, and after i detached the rme box. But when i connect the power supply, the red light stays on.

Thank youuuu

You will need to connect the power before you disconnect the multiface from your computer.

Isaac P