1 (edited by Thermaltake 2011-12-30 12:03:17)

Topic: Midi and Multiface 1

I don't know where to go anymore no one know how to help me sad so maybe you can help me

When I open Cubase without any project only vst instruments window open and some plugin selected, there is no midi signal in it but signal from keyboard is coming in the control bar down as you can see (picture 1). I was looking in preferences but I couldn't find anything to set up to enable that. My sound card (RME Multiface) is normally selected as you can see (picture 2). But when I open new project and then open vst connection window and enable that little Monitor speaker beside Recording, I can normally use vst-s, and there is signal in vst connection window and plugins two. And when I create midi track and try to play in it there is no sound either...I don't know anymore what to do I was doing some combination in midi output and input I don't know if there is some option in my sound card that I have to select...I installed drivers for my keyboard and they are working so it's not that just to eliminate... can you please help me if you know what to do, thank you so much and happy holidays.

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3