Topic: Is there a Pod HD / Babyface conflict?

I just got a Pod HD as a gift.  Although not the best thing I have used.... I do find some of the clean guitar settings and a few other things very  useful and could use it.
However It is crashing my compter!
It seems to be a conflict with my Babyface.

If I shut down total mix, unplug my Babyface and open my daw software (reaper) I can record tracks ... But if  I record via USB from the Pod ...With the Total mix open ... even with the Babyface unplugged after  a while .....BLUESCREEN!!!

I I record with the Total mix shut down... Babyface unplugged ... no problem.
But when I plug the Babyface back in to do other tracks with it..... BLUESCREEEN!

If I shut down the software and start over every time I switch between the two I can get away with it. (I think)

Anyone else had problems with lines 6 stuff? Had the same problem with a UX1 I had for a while after getting my Babyface.

However.... the POD goes way before my Babyface!

The few things I would use the Pod for makes it seem this one is headed for ebay!

Re: Is there a Pod HD / Babyface conflict?

This might be a MIDI problem with TM FX. Can you make sure the Pod is not sending/receiving MIDI, means disable it for testing? Can you also make sure in TM FX no MIDI port is selected to receive/send data?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME