Topic: Babyface compatibility

Hello,

I would like to get a Babyface but I want to make sure it will work with my MacBook. Does any know if the MacBook 4.1 (white one) with 2.4 GHz core 2 duo runnin OS 10.6.8 will work properly with the Babyface?

Thanks.

Re: Babyface compatibility

Are you new here? I ask because this forum will either just ignore you, or they may make fun of you, your question, or both. If I had one million dollars I'd bet the Babyface will work with any computer you attach it to unless the drivers for your particular OS aren't available or have been updated recently. Your Macbook while not the most powerful thing is perfectly compatible. Babyface is not very dependent upon your CPU for anything, this is one of the things which make it unique. Compatibility is not determined by your Mac. It's the OS, and yes Babyface has the drivers for 10.6.8, as I have the exact same. It runs flawlessly. The end.

Thanks. I am new and I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I openly admit I don't know to much about computers, drivers, interfaces and such so if people want to tool on me because I was worried about spending over $700 for something that may not work, so be it. Thanks again. These days the only thing I'm knowledgeable in is changing diapers. So if you have any questions about that let me know.

RME's USB devices are compatible with any Intel Mac.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.