Topic: iPad app for UFX - is this planned?

Hi Guys,

I have just seen the iPad remote app for Presonus' "StudioLive" mixer / interface.

While the interface sound quality is not great at all (no surprise there), Presonus have done a great job with the iPad app.

I was wondering if RME are looking at releasing a remote app for TotalMix, for iPad (or Android for that matter!)?

This would be great for controlling the UFX remotely in small one-man project studios!

Cheers,
Mike

Re: iPad app for UFX - is this planned?

Hi,
There are already applications on the IPAD that do this.
Touch OSC is the one that seems to have the most features and functionality with Total MIX.
There are also remote apps on Android and the IPhone that use WIFI MIDI and Mackie Protocol that have various levels of usability with Total Mix.

Thanks Chris

Chris Ludwig
North East USA Sales | Synthax/RME
www.facebook.com/RMEAmericas
Twitter @RMEAmericas

Re: iPad app for UFX - is this planned?

ChrisLudwig wrote:

Hi,
There are already applications on the IPAD that do this.
Touch OSC is the one that seems to have the most features and functionality with Total MIX.
There are also remote apps on Android and the IPhone that use WIFI MIDI and Mackie Protocol that have various levels of usability with Total Mix.

Thanks Chris

Thanks Chris,

I've looked at some of those - however it would be great to see an RME designed app that mirrors TotalMix very closely, rather than depending on generic apps which need to be configured and may not cover all TotalMix's features.

Just hoping!

Cheers,
Mike