Topic: Want to increase my IO with UFX maintain High SR and Low Latency.

love my Fire face UFX . Im running Windows 7 64 bit pro on my home build PC:

My issue is I need to add more  IO without losing the ability to run at 24/96  I would like at least 4 more pre amps 12 would be better. At the moment I am connecting the UA  4 7-10 D via adat , which screws up my ability to use the higher sample rates. . I tried  an SSL madi bundle and it sucked.. Drivers very unstable. I would like to find a viable solution within the RME product line. Could anyone please give me some ideas that would work with my set up please? I was looking at the Presonis stuff and the Yamaha   OV1 96i , but
I think both would be a step back in quality from RME. Basically I want to either record
at least  16 of  the floor or track individually with low latency and run at least 6 Phone mixes.
Below is a list of my system if this helps in any way. Thanks for any help you can offer in advance.
Audio interface   RME FIRE FACE UFC

System Home build
Case
Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower, Black
POwer Supply
Corsair HX 1050 Watt modular power supply
Processor
Intel 6 core i7 3930k LGA 2011 socket 3.2 GHz with Max or 3. 8 GHz in Turbo mode. 12 Mb of L3 Cache ,Hyper threading and unlocked sandy bridge .
          Gigabyte mother board
Model X79uD5. X79uD Based on the latest Intel® X79 Express Chip set, supporting the new LGA 2011 Intel® Core™ i7 processors ,It supports 4 Channel DDR3 RAM. Dual BIOS,SATA 6 GB/PS,
          RAM
I installed 32 GIGS of Kingston Hyper X DDR3 , 1600 RAM (MEMORY)
         5  HARDDRIVES
1 X 120 GIG INTEL solid state drive, 270 MB/s/130MB/s
2 Seagate BarracudaSATA lll 6Gb transfer rate 64 MB buffer 3 Tbs of space , speed of 7200 RPM Hard Drives, , set in RAID 0 MODE .
1 X 125 GB\s
2 X 230 GB\s Western Digital Velociraptor
SATA lll 6 GB transfer rate 32 MB Buffer
Speed of 10000 RPM

1X LG DVD/CD burner

VIDEO CARD

Gigabyte (Radeon) HD 7950 Video card 3072 MB/S Runs up to three monitors .

3 X27 inch LG HD computer monitors

Software
Cubase 6.5 64 bit, Sonar X1 producer Expanded (d) Pro Tools 1O , Wave Lab 7 64 Bit,
Universal Audio Quad Card with  Plugins.
Izotope Ozone 64 bit mastering suite,
Izotope Nector vocal Suite.
Native Instruments Konnect sampler 64bit version
Melodyne single track 64 bit with DNA stand alone and VST, Native instruments
Guitar Rig 5 pro 64 bit.
Near field Monitors
ADAM A7s
OUT BOARD GEAR
RME FIRE FACE UFC, (60 channels of audio! Digitally controlled high-end preamps, reference class converters and full 192 kHz operation.)
Universal Audio4-7 10d, (, four-channel microphone/line preamplifier with unique tube and solid-state tone blending .+ 4 1176 LN style Limiting Amps and digital AD/DA conversion)
API 3124+(4-channel microphone and instrument preamp)
Universal audio 6176 (single unit with 2- 610 preamps and and an 1176 LN Limiting Amp.)

Avalon DesignVT-737sp vacuum tube preamp combo unit tube EQ and optical compressor,all discrete Class A circuits).
ART6 pro Head Phone amp
AKG K240 MK ll Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
Neutric Patch Bays

Anniedog

Re: Want to increase my IO with UFX maintain High SR and Low Latency.

Keep the UFX as the drivers/totalmix are way beyond the rest...

I'd suggest the Octamic II if you'd like some Pre's included.

Or an ADI-8 series without Pre's so you can use whatever Pre's you'd like.

This will give you 8 more I/O at 96k although both ADAT ports will be eaten up (96k SMUX needs all 4 ports, 2 in and 2 out)