Topic: Two small issues with MIDI and OSC controllers

Hello RME,

I have been using the BCF2000 to control the UFX directly - setting monitor levels and headphone mixes.  I also use TouchOSC when using the UFX as a live mixing board for bands.  I have found two small issues I hope can be addressed in a future update.

1) For the BCF2000, I unchecked the option to have stereo signals use two mono tracks.  This works well for controlling stereo outs with a single fader, so I can control 8 submix levels without clicking the "bank" button.  However, when I use the option to select submixes from the Input row, for some reason this feature still uses two fader channels for each output.  So, I can only see and select the first 4 submixes and need to click "bank" to scroll over to select the next set of submixes.  Is there way that this can be changed?

2) When using TouchOSC, I found that sometimes it connects immediately to the UFX, while other times I have to manually uncheck and then recheck "use OSC control" to establish the connection.  With some experimenting, I found it connects if I establish the network connection (I use an ad hoc network) *before* I turn on the UFX.  If the UFX is already turned on, the connection will not automatically connect.  Is there way to address this? 

Also, is there any update on developing a Lemur template?  It would be nice to have meters to see signal levels.

Thanks!

David

Re: Two small issues with MIDI and OSC controllers

1. Your inputs are mono?

2. A new version of TM FX with lots of new features and improvements, including level meters for OSC, will be released soon.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Two small issues with MIDI and OSC controllers

MC wrote:

1. Your inputs are mono?

Yes

MC wrote:

2. A new version of TM FX with lots of new features and improvements, including level meters for OSC, will be released soon.

Excellent!