Topic: request : shorcut

hi,

(mac1072 + UFX 169)

there is a convenient way to make shorcuts for TotalMixFX, in the key command setting, for exemple i can assign F4 to mute main out, great.

BUT when working in a recording session in PT, for exemple, then the shorcut does not work, you should be over the TMFX GUI. in the TMFX. right ? (and then come back to the daw GUI...)

in mac you can nevertheless assign any shorcuts without being ON the application, with the spark freeware. BUT the action should be listed in a direct menu. and for exemple mute main out is not listed in the menu but have to be assigned in the option / key command settings.

So : may some days, typical actions be listed in  the menu ? (those actions which are already assignable by key command setting)

and then working in PT or any daw, you could trigger any action listed in the key command settings without being over TMFX.

this thing can be accomplished with your arc remote, of course (i mean it supposed to, is not it ?) but this way would be, as far as i am concerned, more convenient...

that's my thought of the week.

b

Re: request : shorcut

(why "main out", because when recording, since i have no "separate room", then i need to switch between recording with no main out, with headphone and listening with the main. and why i don't want the TMFX on screen : because my PT session even with two big screen is full of things : video, edit, plug, transport etc)