Topic: AIO with DELL XPS8500, CRASH! plz help!

Dear RME,
      Hello!
      I bought an AIO about 1 month ago, and currently using it on DELL XPS8500, and AIO is sync with UFX on my iMac. Now i got a serious problem with AIO.
      I can hardly upgrade the Flash of my AIO on this pc, because it always crash. And when i use any of my DAW or Virtual Instrument, it got crash about every 5 mins. This also happen when i play SPAM SPAM SPAM III or any other games with this interface.

All of my gears is listed below, plz help! thx!

iMac 27' (2.66GHz Core i5, 4GB DDR3, 10.6.8) (no custom, no hardware upgrade)
        - Fireface UFX
        - Protools 10 LE
        (This part works fine!)

DELL XPS8500  (Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, 16GB RAM 1600Mhz,  Motherbroad-Inter®“Panther Point”H77, Graphic Card-AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 2GB DDR5)
        -Fireface HDSPe AIO
        (AIO is connected to UFX via ADAT, AES/EBU and MIDI.)

I always use SONAR X11 with many Virtual Instrument on this PC, but it always crash. I've tried to change all of the settings like Buffer Size, Clock Source, and so on,  doesn't work!

Tested on a Mac Pro and another DELL PC, looks like my AIO can only works fine on 16x PCI Slot, and i also cannot install the driver on the DELL original Windows 7 OS. I need to buy a new Win 7 for this AIO  sad

That's all i can tell about my problem ~  i hope this could help to solve the problem!

I'm looking forward for ur reply! Thank u kindly!