Topic: Happy new babyface owner

I've been running a hdsp9652 2 x octapre & 1 x ada8000 in a cumbersome 12u rack (4u pc included) and nowadays its getting a pain in the butt moving it all about.
Been looking for something a bit more portable for doing the drum tracking and got the babyface yesterday, hooked up to my works laptop (not in anyway audio optimized)
So picked up the babyface, (was thinking about a UFX but iits more than i need for portability) took one of my octapre's out of the rack so have 10 nice mic pre's in a very portable form.

windows 8 x64 (pro) msdn, Dell E5420, Core i5, 8gb ram, 500gb HD

It ran solidly for hours & hours & hours no glitches, no issues, just really easy to use & stable.
**did a couple of hours direct into global record & also an hour or so of direct into nuendo (playing to guidetracks)
Brought it home and put the tracks into my main DAW, I just wish I would of got this a long time ago, never again will I lug that cumbersome 12u box & monitor etc etc (unless we need 24tracks input)

the only downside i found is the level of the headphone amps, but we had a spare little samson s-amp thing that took care of that

thankyou RME!

_

RME HDSP9652 | | RME Digiface USB

Re: Happy new babyface owner

Thanks for the report!

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.