Topic: Can not install driver for FF UCX on win XP

I am trying to install the driver of my new UCX but with no success, I connected it with a usb cable. I am getting the message <There was a problem installing this hardware RME Fireface UCX. An error occured during the installation of the device! Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.> Before UCX I had a Babyface on this computer and before Babyface I had the FF 800. Please help.

Re: Can not install driver for FF UCX on win XP

Which OS and which driver? How is the UCX connected to the computer? FireWire or USB? The Babyface USB driver supports also the UCX.

best regards
Knut

OS is Win XP SP2. I downloaded the driver from RME site: http://www.rme-audio.de/en_downloads.ph … driver_uc. Driver: driver_usb_win. The FF UCX card is connected via USB cable. I connected my second card, the babyface and the error is the same. Also uninstalled the drivers from previous rme cards but when I try to install the new one it keeps showing me the same error.

best regards
Geronimo

Make sure the UCX is not in Class Compliant mode. Driver 1.025 is not known to cause such effects, maybe your download was corrupted, just download it again.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME