Topic: best i/o for waves multirack?

please help! smile

i have decided to purchase waves multirack for live FOH use. But! i am ultimately faced with the challenge of finding a suitable i/o card for my macbook pro (2008)
The challenge being, all soundcards are designed for recording and are therefor equipped with too few analogue outputs.
i have used rme products earlier for recording from digi consoles using madi, and am well aware that they are by far the best manufacturers when it comes to latency and build quality! so i am hoping to find an rme device that will suit my needs...
my needs being:
lots of analogue outputs!!! (and some inputs obviously)
small footprint (need to carry the damn thing on an aircraft)
very very very low latency! (must be able to send effects to in-ear monitors)
must be relatively cheap (i work at festivals and clubs not wall street) (max $2500)

i do not need built in effects, mixers, aes madi opti adat spdif and so on and so on.....

RME please build me a box!!!!!!!! smile

guessing that that is not going to happen in the near future, i am praying that someone here will give me some guidance in the jungle of sound cards and put me on the right track! thanks smile

oh! and rme! give waves a call and see what you can come up with, there is a big market segment just waiting for you...

regards

steven from norway smile