Topic: DIGI9636 with Windows 8 - 32 bit

OK so the driver shows up, says all is ok but no sound - nothing!

HELP!

Re: DIGI9636 with Windows 8 - 32 bit

Please be more specific - what kind of audio software did you try? Please test ASIO programs like Reaper or others. What is the card connected to, where is there "no sound"?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

3 (edited by satyagraha 2012-11-09 10:18:27)

Thanks Daniel

Ok to be precise. We have Cubase Elements 6. The RME card is fed into a Behringer 3216 via ADAT interface.

In Cubase/VST connections, initially the Audio Device shows 'Not Connected', and, though when you click it you are offered the option of 'ASIO DIGI9636/52', you cannot select the ASIO interface.  I am running v2.11 of the driver - in the Windows device manager, 'RME DIGI9636' shows up under 'Sound, video and game devices' but when I go to control panel and select 'Sound/Manage Audio Devices', playback and recording shows 'No audio devices are installed'.

I hope you can help - this is driving me nuts!

Mark McGlynn

satyagraha wrote:

In Cubase/VST connections, initially the Audio Device shows 'Not Connected', and, though when you click it you are offered the option of 'ASIO DIGI9636/52', you cannot select the ASIO interface.

Can't quite follow - what exactly is it you "cannot select"? A screenshot might help illustrate the problem.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME