Topic: Dependant 2nd Stereo Out

Hi,
I´ve recently purchased an UFX. However, I´m troubled with setting up my control room section. I´m using a Pair of Genelec 8050A as primary monitor speaker. They´re connected to An1/2. However, sometimes I need to use a dedicated Sub. Unfortunately, the 7060B doesn´t sport an integrated crossover, so the Interface should do the work. I might miss something, but I can´t find a way to link a 2nd Stereo Out Pair (An3/4) to the Main out. I can cue Main L/R to Phones 4 and assign that path to An3/4, but that´s (of course) pre fader. Can anyone imagine a solution? Thanks in advance!

Re: Dependant 2nd Stereo Out

not sure i understood, but it may help :-) :

"assign => main out b=> 3/4" ?

and then link speaker b and main

(in the totalmix setting => last bottom menu : "assign")

3 (edited by TGL 2012-11-20 16:33:34)

Re: Dependant 2nd Stereo Out

Thank you for your quick reply, but sadly this won´t do the trick. Let me try to be more precise wink

The main speakers are connected to AN 1/2, these outs are assigned as Main in Totalmix. This is how I normally work. But I need a way to mirror the signal going to Main Out to two seperate outs, AN 3/4, which are connected to the subwoofer. The level of AN3/4 shall be linked to Main Out. Speaker B links this, but mutes (of course) the Main Out. I can set the Cue Target to AN3/4 and cue the Main Out, but this works pre-fader, so I´m unable to use the Master Fader for Subs and Tops simultaneously ...

I´ve found it: cueing the Main to An3/4 and creating a temporary fadergroup...sorry, my fault wink