Topic: Fireface UFX total mix and matrix routing for phones 9/10 out

I am having a issues where I would like to send a Click track via sends inside Live 8.3.4 to Phones 9/10 outs but I don't get any sound besides the main out (software playback from the daw) going in to the headphones. I have 9/10 selected as outs in Ableton Live along 1/2 out. Basically I am just sending a click track pre to a aux that I have set to ext. 9/10. But no Click sound.

I am pretty sure I am missing something in the matrix windows, but I am not really familiar with doing much inside it as , doing sub-mixes using the total mix worked so far, it just happens that the only person wanting the click is the drummer and I thought that would be easy to do , as I described it already above.

Can some one point to what I  have to change ? It would be much appreciated.

Re: Fireface UFX total mix and matrix routing for phones 9/10 out

Hello,

In Live, do you have signal on the small meter located in the output selection menu ?
Have you tried restarting Live ?

Please read this topic that might be related.
http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16307

Nicolas

No there is no light bouncing, only if i select 1/2 or 1 or 2 i can see the signal bounce. The aux is set pre and i can see the channel clicking as it is fed from a custom click track.

Yea restarting live, doesn't  do anything I have tried this in different sessions, changing the output/input prefs. I am almost positiv that it has something to do how it routs it out. I can send aux out to external units no problem.

Thanks for the tip. I set up the routing the way I would usually do in PT and guess what, after I did restart it did send to those outputs. Wow I have spent so much time, trying to figure this out and restarting LIVE does the trick. WOW, that's a bug. Thanks for your input