Topic: no sign of totalmix after loading on windows 7

hi all,
After loading drivers for babyface on pc, windows 7 i cannot locate totalmix. When i search computer i get the "No items match your search" message.

I have loaded the drivers through the device manager as recomended for windows and all is good "latest drivers have loaded successfully". however, i feel the drivers are not loading correctly as there is no sign of totalmix anywhere. Some help is much appreciated.
basil, uk

Re: no sign of totalmix after loading on windows 7

More details, please. Which device, which driver, etc..

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

hi daniel,
Babyface driver version is 1.0.28.0 and totalmix product version is 0.0.98.9. After reading another post in the forum I have located totalmix in c/windows/system32/totalmix and pinned it to my taskbar and start up menu. All is working (record/playback etc) however, the big volume encoder is not responding or adjusting any levels when i select in/out /phones, nothing at all only thing that works with the large encoder is the dim when i press it in. I have assigned mains out to AN 1/2 and phones to PH 3/4 and also tried the total reset and still no communication with the big volume encoder. I am on pc/windows 7 /samplitude.

regards, basil

Maybe you need to update the firmware of the Babyface. Otherwise it looks like it's broken.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME