1 (edited by ben26 2013-01-23 09:32:51)

Topic: Snapshots - No Output Volume Change

Hi RME,

I would like to request a new feature, which I think would be VERY userful:
Do not load Volume for any hardware output when changing snapshots.
There already is the feature of not loading the main out when changing snapshots.

Well, in my case, I'd like to create different routings in Totalmix and save them as Snapshots. I'm using my UFX as a live monitoring mixer as well as a signal splitter to send my signals to the FOH. I also plan to use it as a "switcher/looper", because there is a effect unit in my setup I'd like to use for distortion of some signals but unfortunately it also makes my clean signal dirty when it's bypassed.
If you'd integrate the feature I could switch the unit in and out of the signal path whenever I want with the help of snapshots without actually changing the volume of the hardware outputs (which are sent to the FOH as already mentioned). Yes, you could say, just send the Main Out to the FOH. But I have more than two mono signals that I need to send to the FOH, that's the big problem.

In 2011 one guy here on the forum already asked for this but the answers haven't been very helpful: http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11004

PLEASE, implement this feature, so the UFX can become a huge routing monster without blowing the speakers of the live locations (and the audiences ears).

Thanks
ben