Topic: Advanced Remote Control for UFX

I just got my Advanced Remote Control a couple of weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone knew how to setup a specific scenario. 

I'd like to be able to control my Main outs with the encoder volume wheel(which is setup by default) and then by clicking on the encoder wheel switch to controlling the volume of the Phones 1 while the Main outs mute. 

By clicking another time, move back to controlling the volume of the Main outs while the Phones 1 mutes.

It might be really simple but I'm a new user and I have no idea how this works. 

Thanks
John

Re: Advanced Remote Control for UFX

It doesn't, sorry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Is it possible then to just control the phones volume with the encoder knob when I click on the Phones 1 button?  Right now, when I click on the Phones 1 button the encoder knob still controls the Main Outs.  How would I set the level of the phones without the mouse in TotalMix?

Not sure what you have as 'Phones 1' button. That is defined in the Key Commands settings window in TM FX, then choose the correct action from the dropdown menu (Volume Phones 1). Looks like you have 'Cue Phones 1' on that button.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME