Topic: Babyface Headphone problem please help

Hi I just bought this phenomenal piece of equipment got it all setup except I cant figure out why I can only hear audio outof the left side of my beats studio headphones. My KRK monitor speakers are working fine but this little problem has me scratching my head. If you can help me out that would be awesome!!

Re: Babyface Headphone problem please help

More details, please. Have you tried both headphone outputs and also another pair of cans?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Ok yes I got both sides of the headphones working but now id like to get another set of headphones working. I noticed tyere is 2 headphone outs but both have the same id output (ph3/4)  ive also noticed that when I plug in the 2 sets I lose alot of volume, and one side of the earpiece. Is there something else I must buy in order to achieve this?

"The analog outputs Phones (channels 3/4) are available at the breakout cable and on the right
side  of  the  unit.  The  connectors  are  not  separated  electrically.  When  connecting  two  head-
phones the volume might be reduced. The low impedance and unbalanced output signal is – in
terms of quality – identical to the ones at the line outputs, but limited to +7 dBu. " (from the manual)

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Oh yes I read that, but is there anything I can amp the artists headphones with?

just trying to help.     What about some low(lower) impedance headphones?
Ive got some new German Maestro 8.35D headphones,they have great volume- "35ohms".

Or a small headphone preamp ?