Topic: Babyface "false Contact" On The Cables Or Internal Problem??

Hello,

I am having some issues with my breakout cable.
I am using the Balanced one that came with my blue babyface.

In the past two months, some strange "false contact"  problmes appeared. First with the right output connector. I noticed this, when a sound engineer, during a live show, told me that he wasn't receiving any signal on the right side. I didn't know what could be the problem, since everything seemed to be ok. I slightly moved the cable, underneath the connector of the XLR right output, and then he shout me "Now I have signal!!". Since that day, I had to move the cable a little and leave in that position on the desk to send audio signal, each time I took it to a gig.

Then, one month ago the midi output port, which I ve been using a lot since I bought it, stopped sending signal. This was fixed again, moving the midi out cable underneath the connector a little bit.

And now, two days ago the Line in (left side) is having the same problem.

I must say that I always use the extension breakout cable and long XLR cables to plug the outputs of the babyface into the mixer. I am really careful with this, avoiding pulling the connectors with the weight of the cables.

My questions are:

1.- Could it be a problem of "false contact" of the XLR and midi connectors, or the whole breakout cable?
2.- Is it something related to the breakout port on the back of the interface (where you plug the set of connectors ), or internal chips of the babyface?.

I bought this on November 2011 in Munich, so I think I am out of warranty.
Any repair center in Berlin where I could take the cable or the unit to check?.
Thanks!