Topic: Fireface UCX and Pro Tools 10 I/O Setup

Is there a good step-by-step guide for setting up the I/O setup between the Fireface UCX/Total Mix and Pro Tools 10? I was running Avid hardware in the past so I'm a bit unsure as to how to go about this. Any help you can give would be much appreciated. Thanks!
                                                 -Jack

Re: Fireface UCX and Pro Tools 10 I/O Setup

Nothing much to say, just click the "Default" button on the Input and Output bus pages in Pro Tools settings.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Jeff wrote:

Nothing much to say, just click the "Default" button on the Input and Output bus pages in Pro Tools settings.

Ok. I clicked the default button on the in Input and Output bus pages and it didn't change the settings at all unfortunately. My laptop is playing the session through its built-in laptop speakers and not through the interface. Should I check with Avid about this problem at this point then?

Here are the specs of my rig too: 2.53 GHz INtel Core i5 Macbook Pro running OS 10.6.8. My DAW is a newly installed Pro Tools 10.3.3.

I would suggest to read the PT manual concerning basic I/O configuration. You have chosen the onboard audio device and need to change that...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME