Topic: DIGICheck 5.51 allusers and where are settings stored

Hi.

Is it possible to install DIGICheck (windows) for all users on a computer? The default behaviour is that shortcuts are only created for the user installing the software. I have tried with the  -s -var:"CreateStartMenuShortcut=1" -var:"CreateShortcutsForAll=1" options that work with Wavelab (same ghost installer) but that makes no differens. Though it's not mor work than copying in the shortcut to the c:\programdata\... but still.

Also. At first startup, for every user, you need to specify the Record temporary file directory. Where is this setting stored? I would like to preconfigure this to C:\temp for all users logging on to the computer.

This is all for student computers at the Luleå technical university in Sweden and I'm trying to create an automatic installation and a preconfigured environment for the students.

/anders hannus

Nuendo 7/Cubase 8.5|Windows 10/OSX10.10|Fireface800&UFX|3xUAD-2|5xGenelec1030,1x7060|SPL SMC

Re: DIGICheck 5.51 allusers and where are settings stored

It's stored in the registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RME\DIGICheck\SystemSet TempDir45

We will update DC one day to support Current and All Users, but there is no date available at this time.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: DIGICheck 5.51 allusers and where are settings stored

Thank you. It worked perfectly.

Nuendo 7/Cubase 8.5|Windows 10/OSX10.10|Fireface800&UFX|3xUAD-2|5xGenelec1030,1x7060|SPL SMC