Topic: New TotalMix FX 0.994

We just updated all our drivers (Win and Mac) with the latest TotalMix FX 0.994, which has the usual small fixes for minor problems. Please check the website for updated drivers.

Bigger changes:

- New option for Windows users to store the settings not per User but for 'All User'.

- New Option to lock the TotalMix FX surface (only Windows at this time)

- New: Gain control via MIDI with CC9, value 0 to 60, channel 1 to 16 for up to 16 input gains (Babyface just channel 1 and 2, etc.).

The manuals of Babyface, UFX, UCX, MADIface USB and HDSPe MADI FX already describe the new TotalMix FX as well as the new RME Driver Installer.. The Fireface UC will follow Monday.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

2 (edited by ebulb 2013-09-11 12:00:58)

Re: New TotalMix FX 0.994

id like to download the updates but i cant access your homepage too well at the moment..  for the last week or so i have seen unformated HTML that looks like its from 1995.. the forums work fine.. Im on XP with IE8, is it just me ??

Try clearing the browsers cache.

RME Fireface UFX
Mac Mini 2.6 GHz 16 GB Ram Areca RAID | MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz 16 GB Ram | OS 10.10.5

ive hit control/F5 which i have always thought does a full refresh but still get the same thing. it doesnt bother me i managed to find the link to download the updates..

Try this:

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=12314

RME Fireface UFX
Mac Mini 2.6 GHz 16 GB Ram Areca RAID | MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz 16 GB Ram | OS 10.10.5

how do i "lock" the totalmix surface with this new version on OSX?

auxi

With the next version smile

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME