Topic: Only static output from HDSP9652->AEB4-O

Hello RME and friends,

I have owned and loved my HDSP for some years now.  Recently, the analog outputs from the AEB4-O have not been passing audio like they should and simply been outputting full volume static.  The digital outputs from the 9652 are sending audio as normal, and the red error light on the AEB4-O card is not illuminated, just the green led illuminated solid green.  This setup underwent no changes to the software or hardware (the computer has not been connected to the internet in years).  I cannot see any obvious visual signs of component failure on the AEB4-O.  I have tried all of the four sets of pins on the HDSP 9652 to output to the AEB4-O and I have tried changing the PCI slot the 9652 is in.  I am wondering what I might want to try next. 

I'm worried that the AEB4-O has developed a problem, but I cannot be assured of it and do not have the money to gamble on purchasing a new one upon speculation or really even if I knew it was the problem sad

Any help is appreciated.  It's probably not something obvious at this point (e.g. clock sources), I'm quite familiar with this card and have experience dealing with the common quirks of digital signal interconnection.