Topic: TotalMix FX 0.995 available

Hello,

TotalMix 0.995 for Windows and Mac are now available as separate download:

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/tmfx_0995_win.zip

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/tmfx_0995_mac.zip

There have been many small improvements and some bug fixes, but all minor. The most obvious change is a new option in the Preferences, called 'FX Send follows Main Out'. This option has been requested several times and can be described as typical live feature. A channel's FX Send will always follow the channel fader IF the current routing (the selected submix) is 'Main Out'. On other routings the FX Send will not be ganged with the fader. That means adjustments for other submixes will no longer influence the (typically) Reverb/Echo amount that you adjusted for the audience.

Not so obvious is an improvement of the special Aux Devices remote control, which showed problems when several XTCs were remote controlled.

Also the Undo function of the HDSPe MADI FX (and the upcoming MADIface XT) needed a rewrite due to the big amouts of data that could be undone (high number of channels).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: TotalMix FX 0.995 available

Fantastic! I have been hoping for this feature for some time. Thank you!

Any improvements in the Mac/Firewire/Missing midi problem?

Ben

UFX, iMac 27" late 2014, quad i7, 32 GB ram, 1TB SSD, OSX 11.7, Logic 10.7.4, Final Cut 10.6.5

benst wrote:

Any improvements in the Mac/Firewire/Missing midi problem?

Ben

That has nothing to do with TotalMix!
This is something that can be fixad with new firmware or/and drivers.

RME Fireface UFX
Mac Mini 2.6 GHz 16 GB Ram Areca RAID | MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz 16 GB Ram | OS 10.10.5

Ah well, one can hope, can't I? The other day I had to reboot my iMac three times to get midi working.

Ben

UFX, iMac 27" late 2014, quad i7, 32 GB ram, 1TB SSD, OSX 11.7, Logic 10.7.4, Final Cut 10.6.5

Thank you so much!