Topic: Master Volume Control

Hi,

I have a MADIface USB interface connected to an ADI648 RME card which is master to five ADI-8 RME Audio Cards, so in total I have 40 channels. I have installed the latest drivers which were including the RME TotalMix FX software interface.

In the TotalMix FX interface I'm able to control the volume of each individual channel/stereo or mono but I can't find how it's possible to have a master control volume that will change the volume of all the channels instantly.

I'm using windows 7.

Thanks

Re: Master Volume Control

Fader Group...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi Matthias,

Because I'm quite new in this could you give me some more information? A tutorial perhaps that says how to use the fader group?. I checked in Google with the keywords  "fader group rme total mix fx" but not with much success.

Thanks

Is it a sign of the times that people would look for something like this on Google before simply looking it up in the device's manual...? Whichever way, that is where you'll find it...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

5 (edited by symeon.mattes 2014-03-08 10:39:00)

I checked also the manual but it doesn't say how to do it. It says about group fader but no how to do it. And because I'm quite new I can't figure it out.

I checked a general manual of the madi face USB. In https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/madiface_usb_e.pdf there is a section for fader group. I'll check it. Thanks