Topic: App store reviews and rating of TM FX for iPad

Hello,

I would appreciate if those of you that bought the TotalMix FX for iPad app would leave either a rating for it, or a review, or both. Long-time RME users know that behind the company is just a small team of developers who dedicated their life to RME products. RME's exceptional long lifetime and support cycle is caused by this, as is the user-feedback driven continued development and many many other things around RME that you love since many years.

While we know that you like TM FX for iPad, and it works exceptionally well in most cases, reading such a feedback in the forum is different from reading it in the App Store.

So if you want to motivate us - please give the app a nice review, or 5 stars, or both!

Note that we do not earn money with this app nor will it ever be a mega seller (obviously, as it requires our hardware). So such a rating is indeed only to make the RME developers feel good (and proud) from time to time when they check the store!

Thanks a lot

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

2 (edited by loonypac 2014-03-31 08:40:26)

Re: App store reviews and rating of TM FX for iPad

Sehr gerne smile

Liest sich jetzt zwar ein bissl wie ein Werbetext von RME, ist aber vollkommen Ernst gemeint. Unerklärlicherweise hat Apple die Rezension nicht auf die "Aktuelle Version" Seite sondern zur Version 1.0 gepostet sad Hab keine Idee, wie ich den Text zur aktuellen Version verschieben kann.

Edit: Hab grad doch noch eine Möglichkeit gefunden. Ist allerdings noch nicht verschoben. Das sollte aber demnächst (hoffentlich) an der richtigen Stelle stehen.

Hello Matthias,
I did rate (5 stars/5) and comment the App Store Comment section of TotalMix Fx for iPad.
I am afraid it is not a big support to the developpers community, because I only see comments in French, and I was wondering if you only see supportive messages in German ;o)
Anyway, you know you have our deepest respect,
Philippe

We can (and do) read all reviews - thanks a lot! I hope some more at least find the time to hit the rating button (it's just one click). For example v 1.1 in the german app store still has no ratings...and that is our biggest user base...somewhat strange...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

D'schland wieder hinten an? fryingpan

Hey Leute, eine kleine Geste des guten Willens für eine hervorragende Leistung kann doch echt nicht zuviel verlangt sein! Ich zumindest würde mich freuen, wenn es mit Totalmix iPad auch in Zukunft weitergeht, die glücklichen Anwender doch wohl sicherlich auch. Und der Einzige dieser Art bin ich da mit Sicherheit nicht cool