Topic: Problem with window positions in Totalmix under OSX 10.9.2

Hi,

I recently got a third monitor for my setup and I discovered that Totalmix will not save the window position correctly if I place it on my third screen. I use extended desktop mode with OSX on the middle screen and one additional screen on each side.

if I position Totalmix on the screen to the right of the center screen and save a preset it saves the window position correctly. If I do the same thing on the screen to the left of the center screen the window position gets incorrectly saved on my middle screen.

I'm using a Mac Pro with HDSP RayDat, latest driver version 3.07 and firmware 13.

In other RME software such as Totalmix FX (I also have a Fireface UCX) and Digicheck this works perfectly. Could you look into this?

Thanks!

Re: Problem with window positions in Totalmix under OSX 10.9.2

Is there any chance of fixing this problem? It is causing a problem for me -- everytime I switch between presets my totalmix window jumps to another screen. I have tried the option "Ignore window position" but the behaviour is the same.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Please download TotalMix 3.071, which includes fixes for this problem, and report back.

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/HDSPeMixer3071.zip

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

The new version of TotalMix v. 3.071 fixed the problem.

Thank you for your help!

Released with new signed installer as version 3.08. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Also good when using a 21:9 screen.
Don't have to resize window if I want to see all 64 channels.

Thank you!

UFX+, FireFace 802 FS, Digiface USB
12 Mic, M1610 pro, Micstasy
MacBookPro M1
Logic Pro X