Topic: FIRST!

Hehe, just yesterday i wondered why RME still has this old dark jumpy and ugly website... And no forum... smile
Dammit, this looks really good. Congratulations!

sveto

Re: FIRST!

Second

Third!

4 (edited by koolbass 2007-05-01 06:43:56)

Well, I guess I'll be 4th, just so I have at least one post count.  I'll be spending a lot of time here reading what wiser minds have to share.  Aber, das ist sehr gut!!

Great move I think. It will be much easier to search for information on any issue.

finally.

Wow, really like the new website!! This is much more convenient than the newsgroup.. Great Work!

----------------
Matt McKenzie-Smith (UFXII, UFX, Babyface) MacStudioUltra OS13.2.1
----------------

yes, nice forum.
Long live RME ! wink

Phil

- UCX - Fireface 400 - Sequoia v11.2 -

Excellent change!! Bravo! smile
Leon.

http://www.leonmilo.com

nice!

Takashi

Mac Mini M1 / Razer CoreX TB3 to PCIe + HDSPeMADI

hello RME and thanks for the wonderful updates and the new design .... really shows y'all care ... morning to all

12 (edited by S-E Hansson 2007-05-02 13:49:09)

Hi,

Yes very cool

thanks!

Great! cool
++

RW

Asus P8Z77-V LE Plus_i7-3770K-3.9GHz_DDR3-16GB_Win8.1-x64_TI FW PCI_1xUAD-2_Cubase 4&7

thanks to rest my eyes with new web and forum !!

looks like http://www.sawstudio.com/ from Jeanne desing http://www.nextofquinn.com/

Really? :?)

nice

Yay!!!

FF800, i7 970, 12GB Ram, Win 7 64, Cubase 5, WaveLab 7

wew, RME has a forum and a nice looking website! Great move guys, keep up the great things!

17 (edited by ElmerJFudd 2007-05-03 04:53:10)

It's about time is right!  It will take some time to build up the knowledge base here, but it's so much more convenient and user friendly to post and get answers to your questions from other users, and hopefully from RME as well! 
Nice website!

wow. After all these years they finally got rid of the 1996 design. Its about time. Great job. This looks very cool and its fast too!! Great job!

Beeeuuuteeefulll!!

Talk about coincidence...I am so ready to pull the trigger on a 9632...
I was here just the other day looking for info on PCIe for a Mac Pro...and also wondering why there was no RME forum...and wondering if other visitor's eyesight went all funny after a while on the old site...

*sniffle*
And now, it's all here *snif*...even info on upcoming PCIe for the 9632...*snif*...too beautiful man...just beautiful.
[soft sounds of light blubbering]

:-)
QuBe

I much prefer this to the newsgroup. Excellent!

Congratulation RME, this new web site is great, really more professional!!
Just one thing: when I go to the Artists section, the main header disapears...

Cheers

RME Babyface Pro FS (previously: Multiface, Fireface 800, Babyface, Babyface Pro)

rexet wrote:

Just one thing: when I go to the Artists section, the main header disapears...

Yes, this is a design decision for the more or less independent artist website. It?s a subsite with a special and different content - just like the old RME/Synthax artist site - without the RME product related content of the main page. It?s the same with other subsites (e. g. press downloads). Maybe we will integrate it someday in the main RME site, but in the moment I prefer a unique, clean and focussed style for the artist website.

regards
Knut

sveto wrote:

Hehe, just yesterday i wondered why RME still has this old dark jumpy and ugly website... And no forum... smile
Dammit, this looks really good. Congratulations!

sveto

Aahhh...   :-)

Forum everyone can read without hassle!

Website that doesn't look cheap and hurt your eyes!

Took them a surprisingly long time to spot the shortfalls of their old website. The RME products were always desinged much smarter than the advertising... ;-)

Apple 16" MacBook Pro M1Max 10Core 32GB RAM; RME fireface 800; Behringer ADA8200; Line6 Helix)

p8guitar wrote:

The RME products were always desinged much smarter than the advertising... ;-)

Thank god, it wasn?t the other way around.

regards
K.

Lush!