Topic: Feature Suggestion for iPad/Mac Users

Hey RME-folks!
I just got my fireface UFX and I LOVE it!!!

I'm using it on OSX Mavericks and couldn't be happier so far.
But here are 2 features that would be nice to have:

1. Please make TotalMix natively fullscreen on OS X and please offer some more options for the Zoom View feature! On 100% it's just too small to read and on 135% it doesn't fit the screen.

2. Since some of your interfaces have a firewire and a usb port... wouldn't it be possible to use the firewire port for the computer and the USB port just for TotalMix control via iPad (simultaneously)? That would be soooo nice.

Regards,

Jann

2 (edited by ramses 2014-06-12 17:01:09)

Re: Feature Suggestion for iPad/Mac Users

+1

to 1) also on Windows it would be nice to be able to scale Totalmix wink When the device was new I searched for hours where to find the Record and "Record View" buttons of Durec in Totalmix. Well I enlarged all the features on the right hand side of totalmix and by this 50% of Durec was hidden below wink

to 2) and yes, I hoped to be able to use an iPAD simply as controller for Totalmix either
a) at home where I primarily use firewire for the desktop, as I only have 1 monitor, I would run totalmix on the iPAD
b) when being out to record something via Durec, would save me the hassles to get a bigger laptop with me.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13