Topic: TotalMix Configuration Question

TotalMix has components labeled Talk, Listen, AS 1/2, ADAT 3/4 etc. I have an instrument connected to the RCA jack on the Babyface and have the Listen component Inst selected. This is all good, in that the meter on the Listen responds.

Now, the application I am trying to use (Amplitube 3) has a Settings form and it recognizes ASIO Fireface USB, which I assume is the TotalFX/Babyface combo. It also has a Midi input dropdown which has Babyface Midi Port 1 as the only item to select.

What I am wondering about is the software also has dropdowns for Left Channel and Right Channel (both Input and Output). The options are Analog 1, Analog 2, Adat 1, Adat 2, Adat 3, etc. Which of these should be selected for Left and Right channel Input and Output? I've tried various combination, and the Amplitube 3 software never seems to receive input.

Re: TotalMix Configuration Question

Listen is a special function for the musicicans to hear the engineer in the control room, a monitoring only function, and not recorded. Talk and Listen are explained in the manual.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME