Topic: Midi control of a Trim enabled input fader

Hello RME

I can´t find  a solution to this one, but then again .. I might be doing it wrong.
Please feel free to advice on proper settings, if any.

I use Trim enabled input faders a lot, because I can make one fader move affect multiple outputs simultaneously.
This is a truly great feature.

As an example I will use the VO recording scenario in Video editing.
The Mic fader will have to feed both my Headphones output fader and my Loopback enabled output fader. (witch feeds the NLE VO input)
Trim enables me to make identical adjustments to both outputs.

Now ... lets introduce a Midi controller of some sort, to give the video editor some proper faders and buttons to push.
The controller has Faders/Knobs, and you assign one of these Faders/Knobs to control the Mic 1 fader i TotalMix FX. (Midi Ch1 , CC 102)

The Mic fader moves, but does only affect the select Subgroup. This happens regardless of Trim been activated or not.

I need the Midi controller Fader/Knob to behave the same way a Trim enabled fader does.

So the questions are ....

Is this possible with the current code, and if so ... How ?
If not possible, would RME consider making the Midi remote commands for an input fader "TRIM AWARE" ?
Does anyone else feel that this would make a welcomed addition to TotalMix FX feature set ?

My goal is to give video editors proper tactile faders and buttons to speed up their work, and to do this without opening up the Totalmix FX UI.

Kind regards Nils

Re: Midi control of a Trim enabled input fader

I too would like this feature.
Anybody have any thoughts?