Topic: Latest Version of TotalMix FX

Can someone tell me what the latest version of TotalMix FX is? I have Babyface, Windows 7?

Also why is it so hard to find? I hate coming to RME website because I know I will waste my time looking.

Why it is not listed under Software or Drivers. Have things changed and it in now part of the driver package? If so where does it say this? The last time I called support they gave me a link for it that was on this forum. File called TMFX_win0986. That was several years ago. All I see here is a post for the new Apple App which I could care less about. 

Today I gave up and am now bothering you all with a post and will have to wait another day to complete my task.
This is very frustrating. Can you tell. sad

Re: Latest Version of TotalMix FX

TotalMix and later TotalMix FX have always been part of the driver package and were installed together with the driver.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by jagrande 2014-07-16 04:15:53)

Thank you.

I was confused because a year or so ago your tech support sent me a link for downloading TotalMixFX.exe. This is not a driver and loads the GUI for TotalMix FX. I assumed that this was a separate action to installing drivers.

I  installed the latest Flash and drivers 1053.So the version of TotalMix FX I show now 1.01. I am trying to confirm this as this was one of my questions, what version should TotalMix FX be.

Thanks

Correct. 1.02 is shortly before release.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME