Topic: What does the F4 key do in Totalmix

Every so often, I inadvertently hit F4 in Totalmix v. 0.999, and current settings are changed.  This happens because F4 does something useful in Samplitude, but I just happen not to be in the right window at the time.  I would like to know what this key does, and whether I can disable it; or whether there is another key that I can hit to restore my settings instantly.  The help file says nothing.

Thanks in advance,

David

Classical ambisonic surround recording: UFX, FF400, Alesis HD24, Edirol R-44/88, Samplitude ProX 3.

Re: What does the F4 key do in Totalmix

F4 loads snapshot 1, as per default.

Regards
Da

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Options -> Key Commands
Version 1.01 here.

El Duderino wrote:

Options -> Key Commands
Version 1.01 here.

Good point :-)

Mind that the online help (F1) is rather limited in content, the manual has got all the details...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Btw I wished these key commands could be made global so I can setup my extra buttons on the keyboard to work with them. Of course that draws your lovely and pricey Advanced Remote Control obsolete. ;-)

Thanks for this help.  I have updated the drivers.  I had reasonably assumed that the F1 help would have informaiton about shortcuts, and therefore didnt search the manual!

David

Classical ambisonic surround recording: UFX, FF400, Alesis HD24, Edirol R-44/88, Samplitude ProX 3.