1 (edited by beeski 2014-11-03 01:27:35)

Topic: totalmix fx incorrect routing at startup issue

i have installed the new totalmixFX with my hdsp (multiface II) under win 7 64bit (using driver version 4.04.)

it is not until i launch the older hdsp mixer after a computer restart that the correct mixer settings work. ie. audio sent from windows is not being routed to the correct out channels until I have opened the hdsp mixer window and waited a second or two..

rme hdsp [pci] / multiface II / win7 x64 / i7 4930k

Re: totalmix fx incorrect routing at startup issue

bump

What are the "correct" channels? If you have created individual routings in the old mixer, you will need to recreate these.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

4 (edited by beeski 2014-12-09 01:05:29)

RME Support wrote:

What are the "correct" channels? If you have created individual routings in the old mixer, you will need to recreate these.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

thank you for the feedback.

i've actually found the following:
after a computer restart, i am getting no audio until i've manually launched either the old hdspmixer, or the totalmix fx. (ie. to launch the mixer is enough, i am not recalling any presets/scenes, it is correctly routed from the get-go.)

i have now added the hdspmixer to my startup launcher list...

i've ran across a possibly related issue just now. using the old total HDSP mixer, at some point, it would stop reacting to any adjustment to its faders or routings, and no sound was being passed. i had to launch the new totalmixFX, and only then the audio stream resumed...

any ideas or suggestions?

thank you.